1. Any Day Woman – Bonnie Raitt (Bonnie Raitt)
2. I Like It – Dixie Chicks (Taking the Long Way)
3. Some Days You Gotta Dance – Dixie Chicks (Fly)
4. Little Comfort – Beth Amsel (A Thousand Miles)
5. A Higher Place – Tom Petty (Wildflowers)
6. Not a Pretty Girl – Ani DiFranco (Live at Falcom Ridge 99)
7. Six O’Clock News – John Prine (Souvenirs)
8. Playin’ It Safe – Tracy Nelson (Move On)
9. From a Balance Beam – Bright Eyes (Lifted or the Story is in the Soil)
10. Blue Orchid – The White Strips (Get Behind Me Satan)
Wish to see live: Bonnie Raitt (because I heart her) and Tracy Nelson (because her voice seems to soar effortlessly from her body. I do hear that she’s a bit of a strange one, though).
Best song to run along Kelly Drive to: Blue Orchid by The White Strips. This was the first song on my running mix when I was training for the Broad Street Run a couple of years ago.
The rest of the Random Players: