1. Zak and Sara – Ben Folds (Ben Folds Live)
2. Move Closer to What Deaner was Talking About – Various Artists (Sounds from the Sixth Borough)
3. Track 09 – Ani DiFranco (Live at Falcon Ridge 99)
4. Which Describes How You’re Feeling – They Might Be Giants (Apollo 18)
5. Morning Theft – Jeff Buckley (Sketches for my Sweetheart)
6. My Life – Dido (No Angel)
7. The Gaze – Reverend Tor Band (Whatever it Takes)
8. One Good Man – Janis Joplin (18 Essential Songs)
9. Freedom For My People – U2 (Rattle and Hum)
10. Ring of Fire – Johnny Cash (Super Hits)
I’ve been trying to get this list up all day, and haven’t had much success, so I’m going to post without analyzing the songs that the pod spit out this week.
Linkage will come later, when there aren’t people sitting in my living room drinking wine and eating sushi!