Goodness. A new year has arrived. I don’t know about the rest of you, but the speed at which 2010 passed still leaves me feeling a little light headed. How could it possibly be over already?
Well, like it or not, 2010 is gone, 2011 is here and I’m ready to embrace the change with a clear head and fresh vision. For the last few years, I’ve done what so many people do and have publicly declared goals for the freshly minted year. Well, this year, I’m going to keep things simple.
- Get this cookbook I’m writing done with a minimum of stress and anxiety.
- More sleep, less television.
- Be happy and continue to expand my capacity for joy and goodness.
- Make Food in Jars even better and more useful.
- Get pregnant (although not until the book is done. I can’t deal with two such projects happening at the same time).
Squee! Pregnant!! 🙂
How exciting. A little mini Scarisa. That sounds weird. Maybe Mariscott is better.
Yeaaaaa for pregnant. Wait until you get older — you get whiplash from the years going so quickly.